This classic red canvas sneaker, with touches of blue and a new stripe lining, is perfect for raking leaves or climbing trees. The flexible sole sports all-weather traction, and the rubber toe cap is durable enough for the great outdoors. Also available for toddlers.
- Elastic laces and hook-and-loop closure for great fit
- Padded collar and tongue add extra comfort
- Cushioned insole pops out to keep feet fresh
- Rubber toe cap for protection
- All See Kai Run are designed to promote healthy foot development in kids.
- His cool style is one of a kind in the Anders sneaker from See Kai Run Kids.
- Awarded the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA).
- Textile upper with contrast stitching.
- Hook-and-loop closure for a secure and adjustable fit; elastic laces for a bit of stretch.
- Padded tongue and collar provide additional comfort.
- Breathable textile lining and a cushioned textile insole.
- Flexible leather outsole with rubber pads for a bit of traction.
The exterior of our Sneakers can be sprayed with a non-toxic water repellent for extra protection. To clean our shoes, use a little mild detergent and a damp cloth and allow to air dry. We do not recommend machine washing our Sneakers.
See Kai Run has an Ages and Stages system explaining how to decide on the best fit for your child. The shoe lines are divided into three different ages and stages categories. Stages are defined by movement and foot form.
Smaller Crib Shoe: Ages 0-18months Sizes 3-6
Smaller Crib: newborn, rolling, carwling on hands and knees. Has a “ravioli” foot form.
Smaller Steps: Learning to stand and take first steps. Still has the “ravioli” foot.
Ages 9months-4years and Sizes 4-9
Walks without help and busily jumps, leaps, and turns. Foot form is no longer the “ravioli” baby foot.
Ages 3-8 and Sizes 8-3youth
Running, jumping, and climbing foot form is slimmer and is adopting the “hour glass” shape